Wizcon Scada Software, test with sentinel Ultrapro Backup Dongle.
That the historical ControlMaestro’s SCADA system heritage, used for twenty-one years (1986-2007) in net applications Associate in Nursingd automation before the launch of the new platform in 2008. once an annual business development partnership that resulted in a distended product offering, combined worldwide sales and support organization, and joint market research and Development managed out of 3 R&D centers within the USA and in Europe, Elutions Inc. acquires Wizcon Systems in 2006.
What is Wizcon Scada System?
SCADA, created with the first letters of the words Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition, is called the central Supervision Control and Data Collection” system. SCADA systems are a system in which large-scale facilities can be monitored from a single center with devices such as computers, mobile phones, or tablets, and it is basically software. It can be used from a single device, or it can be controlled and monitored with multiple computers and portable devices with network connections.
Main Features of SCADA Systems
- Graphical Interface
- Monitoring System
- Alarm System
- Data Collection, Analysis, and Reporting Systems.
SCADA consists of three basic parts
- Remote Terminal Unit (RTU)
- Communication System
- Control Center System (Main Control Center AKM – Master Terminal Unit MTU)
Many devices used in industrial applications use EIA standards RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485 to be connected to computers or each other.
- Main PLC, auxiliary PLCs, electronic protection and locking systems, engine control units are the main control units. The most important part, the Main PLC, keeps the entire system under control. Therefore, it should have certain features.
These features are;
- Talk to multiple master stations at the same time through separate communication channels.
- Communicate with multiple protocols in RS-232, RS-485 physical communication layer, copper, and fiber optic physical media.
- It should be easily expandable, configurable, and maintainable.
- Able to perform its own tests, and have a structure that warns both on itself and the SCADA center.
When replacing a faulty module, there must be a hardware structure that does not require the power to be cut off.
Wizcon Scada Usage Areas of SCADA
- Nuclear Facilities
- Electrical Facilities
- Water Collection-Treatment-Distribution Facilities
- Traffic Control Systems
- Automotive Industry
- Natural Gas Facilities
- Food Industry etc.
Although the initial costs seem high, the advantages listed below allow the system to pay for itself in a short time.
Advantages of SCADA
- Monitoring the system at any time
- Time and labor savings
- Ability to record and analyze production data
- Energy monitoring and saving of the system
- Preventing penalty situations (Compensation etc.)
- Being informed about the situation in the field and immediate intervention
- Recording the interventions made to the system
- Detection of areas at risk of failure
- It has great advantages such as being able to get instant information about the operation of the system (status of the switches, etc.).