Thermo Chromeleon Test With Wibu Box Dongle
Streamline your laboratory workflows using Thermo Scientific™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System (CDS) software. Built with both the lab and IT in mind, this software delivers superior compliance tools, networking capabilities, instrument control, automation, data processing, and much more. It’s a full enterprise solution designed for tracking, accountability, and QA/QC that is incredibly easy to use, with fewer mouse clicks, and more “right-first-time” results. It’s also designed to scale globally and provide strong, reliable return on investment. Chromeleon 7.3 CDS is the bottom-line decision your lab will love you for.
Everyone knows that Thermo Scientific™ Chromeleon™ 7 Chromatography Data System (CDS) is easy-to-use and brings lab-friendly compliance. Now Chromeleon 7.3 CDS takes this to the next level while also delivering an IT-ready, scalable enterprise solution that is optimized for global deployment. Built-in data security and stability tools ensure business continuity for fastest return on investment.
Built for the Lab
Your lab wants to choose the best tool for the job while your IT department wants to standardize
The latest innovations while your IT department wants system stability
Chromeleon 7.3 Chromatography Data System will make you the envy of your compliance-challenged peers.
Capabilities built for the lab in Chromeleon 7.3 CDS
- Industry-leading multi-vendor control, for support of over 525 different instrument modules from over 20 manufacturers, including all Thermo Scientific chromatography and many Thermo Scientific MS instruments
- Secure, administrator-controlled user access and permissions to ensure data integrity and enable compliance with GxP and 21 CFR Part 11
- Simplified run creation, including sequence, methods, and reports, with universal two-click eWorkflow™ procedures
- Automated pass/fail decisions during runs, with Intelligent Run Control to get the analysis right the first time
- Quick, accurate peak integration with Cobra Peak Detection and handling of unresolved peaks with SmartPeaks™ Integration Assistant.